Wednesday, February 19, 2014

this is why im dying

hello! today was absolutly horrid.  at 3:00 after the school bell rang symbolizing the end of school, childrens screams and laughter could be heard all throughout the hallway but a select few did not share that happiness of going home to watch tv and pig out.  fourty-five minuets after the bell rang all 4 of us were suited up unprepared for the tourture that laid before us.

after brief instructions we procceded to the back of the school.  for an hour and 30 minuets we endured one of the most horrific things that was ever created.  since the dawn of time our ancestors have done this, embracced it and loved it.  the 4 girls standing on the wet muddy grass today were no such people.  this ill-fated tourture device was none other than...

track and field

sooooo as you can tell track and field season has started yay! hahahaha no. i absolutly hate track and field i like swimming i like eating but i hate track and field.  i wasn't even planning on doing it this year until i made a deal with the devil (informally known to me as mom)

it was one fateful afternoon during a swimmeet i had already swum all my events and like the loser i was, i was talking to my mom, except it was about going to a sleepover with my friend.  now her first deal was "if you go to the cotilion then you can sleepover" now first of all no.  the cotilion is awful you have to ask a boy and then they teach you how to dance, first i suck at dancing and then who was i going to ask? its not like i have hoards of boys roaming around my house 24/7

but oh wait... my mom got another idea she told me to ask my brother's friends and i was like no mom, that would be supper awkward.  then she got another great idea "if you do track then you can sleepover" and like the stupid fool i am i agreed the only good part of this situation is my best friend has to suffer with me :-)  im an evil one.

so last monday was the first day of track and we did suicides oh joy :-)  but i now have proof that miracles really do happen the rest of the week was canceled due to snow and today we finally got back after the snow and we did more suicides which by the end of it made me want to kill myself.  and then we worked on longjump and i got sand everywhere i was like i was at a beach.

so the only good part about today is after all those calories i burned in track i got to go home and gorge myself on bread and stuff.

forever eating crutons

sincerley

the anon

No comments:

Post a Comment