Friday, January 31, 2014

let it snow!

today it snowed, yes like legit snow whenever it snows here it either turns into ice or sloppy mush (which for some reason kids still love)  but for the past couple of days i have been off school to play in the snow!!! but while staring out the window in my maths class it soon dawned on me what would come in the next couple of days...

white girls taking pictures of themselves on their front lawns

so as I logged onto instagram after school my feed was flooded with girls in uggs in their yards, but i must say that i was one of those people...

so here is a blow by blow scheduale of my snow days

so during my 1st snow day i built a snowman and went sledding with my friends, yes i do have friends thank you very much.  it was all fun and games until one of my neighbors stole my saucer and would not give it back, now that little fucker was going to give me back my saucer so i did what the normal socialy-awkward teenager would do, go and force their brother to do it.  in the end i got my saucer back and got my brother to pull me up the hill so i wouldn't have to walk.  Brother=Slave.

on my second snow day my best friend, and i walked to her house, which was a good mile away, so i guess that was my exercise for the day, since swim team was canceled due to unsafe road conditions.  we played with her dog and her sister who is apparently "the shit" at her school.  so we spent part of our time as therapists helping her with her friend problems.  so snow day number two was pretty great and I finally got my friend to watch frozen for the first time (and my 11th time)

on the third day (friday)  i was forced to go to a new gym my mother joined to get my picture taken,  and left my brother and i there to work out for 4 hours yay.  and now as i am writing this i am sitting in my freezing cold room covered in a million blankets trying to finish up this post before i go to bed.  i still have saturday and sunday to play in the snow but i know that i will not be leaving my house until i finish at least 1 season of supernatural.

so now i have 3 glorious days off of school which i am supper happy about as i was the third and last person in my house to get notice of a school cancelation for tomorrow, (well today now i guess) i ran yelling around my house in excitement while my mood was dampened by my father telling me about all the tests and homework i would have to make up on Monday, thanks dad.

so anyway i just thought i would share this, its not really a rant but whatever

playing in the snow,

sincerely,

the anon

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I wish I could have been there- sounds like my kind of days. My brother also = slave and FROZEN IS SO AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete